Our school uniform is based on the theme colours of green, golden yellow and grey and we expect that it will be worn every day. Please find an order form at the bottom of this page.
- grey skirt / pinafore, trousers
- gold polo shirt
- school sweatshirt or cardigan with logo
- black leather school shoes – (high heels are not considered appropriate, nor boots)
- Grey / black tights or white / grey / black socks.
- green/white checked dress or gold polo shirt and grey skirt / shorts / trousers
- short white / grey socks
- black leather shoes or sandals without open toes (fashion sandals with thin straps are not considered appropriate).
Every child needs the following items. They need to be in school every day throughout the week. Please keep in a named bag on your child’s peg.
- school T-shirt and black shorts
- plain black tracksuit trousers / leggings in cold weather
Please ensure that all items of clothing are clearly marked with your child’s name. All children will take part in P.E. and games unless a letter of parental explanation is given to the class teacher.
School uniform with the school logo, gold polo shirts and other items are supplied by Game Set and Match in Quarry Lane, Chichester. Generic items e.g skirts and trousers are available from other stores.
P.E. and Book Bags, both with school logo, may be bought directly from Game, Set and Match. A sale of second hand uniform sale is also held at PTFA events.
Jewellery and Fashion Accessories
Generally, we do not expect children to wear jewellery at school. In any case it is County policy, for safety reasons, for children to remove all items of jewellery, or have them taped when taking part in PE. Dangling earrings should never be worn as there is a possibility of ear lobe damage. We do not accept the wearing of nail varnish, elaborate hair accessories or extravagant hair styles, such as shaved patterns or hair dyes.